Date of last revision: 3rd January, 2023
- That, Sconto and the Merchants have come into agreement of subscription through a MoU signed by the Merchants after duly understanding the product and its benefits.
- That, Sconto is only a facilitator in between the Merchants and the consumer.
- That, if the consumer raises any cancellation towards any product purchased from the Merchants who has been facilitated by Sconto, the consumer is to follow the cancellation policy as per pre-noted by the Merchant. Sconto in no form can alter the cancellation policy of the Merchants for its consumers.
- That, Sconto in no way is to be held accountable by the Merchants/Consumer regarding any cancellation.
- That, if any Merchant does not have any pre-noted cancellation policy, then the consumer can write down their grievances to firstname.lastname@example.org which would then be looked upon by the concerned team in the next 24 – 48 working hours.